Evaluation of GPS terminal
This is a system for evaluating RF characteristics of GPS terminal.
This measuring system is very useful for development and production of an apparatus equipped with GPS (1.5GHz band right circular polarization).
The receiving sensitivity test and RF characteristics test can be performed using a GPS/GNSS generator of Spirent Communication.
The performance evaluation of a finished product including an antenna can be done.
This is most suitable for the comprehensive evaluation of an embedded device with patch antenna and an in-vehicle navigation system.
[Outline of specifications]
- Anechoic box：Radio wave absorber 1.5GHz＠20dB、Inside dimensions：400(W)×400(D)×400(H)mm or more.
- Antenna：1.5GHz band spiral antenna of right circular polarization.
- Antenna fixture：Distance between a transmitting spiral antenna and an EUT is maintained 400mm.
- Interface module：Installed in order to draw in the external signals.
- 1ch multi GPS/GNSS generator（Spirent Communicatio )：Adjustable RF output level, Doppler, PRN (satellite number) setting, CW output
|Electromagnetic anechoic box|
|Spiral antenna for GPS|
|Antenna mounting jig|
|*1ch multi GPS/GNSS generator|
|*Others (cable and adapter)|
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.