Detect disturbance waves with a signal analyzer
The disturbance waves can be detected and analyzed using the power trigger function of signal analyzer MS500 series.
［Application］Connection schematic drawing
- Match the frequency detected by the signal analyzer with the disturbing wave and select the power trigger of the trigger function.
- When an disturbance wave exceeding the trigger level is detected, a trigger signal is generated.
- By using various analysis functions such as spectrogram analysis and time domain analysis on the captured data, the type of disturbance wave can be specified.
- By using optional logging software, the data can be acquired in the absence of people such as late night and remote place.
Example : Data sampling (upper) is performed when the trigger signal (lower) exceeds a certain level.
- Powerful analysis functions
- Spectrum analysis Spectrogram analysis
- OverWrite analysis
- Time domain analysis : power vs. time
- Time domain analysis : frequency vs. time
- Time domain analysis : phase vs. time
- Time domain analysis : IQ vs. time
- Powerful trigger functions
- Dual view screen easy to compare
- Large IQ memory : 16K frames
- PC logging software for mesured data
|Spectrum Analyzer[MSA538]||x 1|
|Lithium-ion battery [MB400]||x 1|
|USB cables [MI400]||x 1|
|Logging software [MAS510]||x 1|
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.