Shielding characteristics comparison of anechoic box
The comparison data of the shielding characteristics of MY1510 and another overseas anechoic box is shown below.
The interface such as AC power supply, LAN and USB terminal for connecting EUT equipment is essential for anechoic box. When selecting an anechoic box, one of specifications is a shielding effectiveness. And when comparing this shielding effectiveness, it is an important point that it includes an interface. In fact, it is not an overstatement to say that the shielding effectiveness of an interface part determines the shielding performance of whole of an anechoic box.
The shielding characteristics of MY1510 (+IFM-1) and a product of another overseas company ("A"company) are compared in this application note. Our anechoic box provides the stable shield performance although including the interface.
- MY1510 is equipped with IFM-1 (AC(1),LAN (1),USB (1),D-sub 9pin (1)) at back side.
- The product of "A"company is equipped with an interface installing LAN (1), USB (1) and D-sub 9pin (1) at back side.
- As for a product of "A"company, the reduction of shielding effectiveness is observed at back side where an interface is installed.
- The measuring method is in accordance with the inspecting standard of Micronix.
Outside dimensions 380(W) x 380(D) x 165(H)mm Inside dimensions 315(W) x 315(D) x 100(H)mm Weight approx. 3.5kg(excluding I/F module) Shielding effectiveness 60dB以上@2.4GHｚ Reflection loss more than 20dB(MYA-75：≧2.4GHz)
- Catalog specifications of "A"company
Outside dimensions 229(W) x 305(D) x 158(H)mm Inside dimensions 203(W) x 279(D) x 132(H)mm Weight approx. 4.5kg(excluding I/F module) Shielding effectiveness 100dB＠1GHz
|Electromagnetic anechoic box ［MY1510］||x １|
|Interface module ［IFM-1］
[AC power supply(1)+D-sub 9pins(1)+LAN(1)+USB(1)]
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.