Measures for radiation immunity test by small loop antenna
EMS simple measurement
Simple radiation immunity test of 80 MHz to 500 MHz, 30 V/m can be performed for preliminary evaluation before bringing the EUT to the EMC test site and for confirming the effect of the countermeasure.
In order to perform a strong electric field radiation immunity test of 30 V/m at a low frequency of 80 MHz to 500 MHz in the Electromagnetic Anechoic Box which is a very narrow space compared to an normal Anechoic Chamber, a small loop antenna is installed close to EUT (5 cm)
[Procedure of measurement]
- nstall an electric field probe for calibration at an EUT installation position.
- djust the level of an signal generator to achieve a desired field strength.
- Determine a level of the signal generator.
- Install the EUT and set the level of the signal generator determined by calibration.
- Check whether the EUT malfunctions.
- Repeat the measurement while moving the antenna up, down, left and right.
1 to 3：Calibration, 4 to 6：Measurement
|Electromagnetic anechoic box [MY5310] , etc|
|Power Amplifier MAP202 , etc|
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.