Performance evaluation of shield materials
An ideal environment to evaluate the shield materials will be achieved by using MY1530 and MY1510.
The general versatility of each product is not impaired, and a variegated evaluation is possible only by
the exchange of adaptors.
When the performance of the shield material is evaluated, a special device is used, or a lot of time is needed to construct the test environment.
In this application, an ideal test environment has been achieved by combining MY1530 with MY1510. Additionally, the plant assets can be effectively used because the general versatility of each product is not impaired.
- The DUT is attached to the I/F module installation part of MY1510 by using the dedicated adaptor.
- Measure the electric field strength first without the adaptor. Next, install the adaptor to MY1510 and measure it similarly. The difference of the values is a shielding performance.
- The relative comparison between DUT and an already-known sample is effective.
|Spectrum Analyzer [MSA438]|
|Lithium-ion battery [MSA400]|
|Electromagnetic anechoic box [MY1530]|
|Electromagnetic anechoic box [MY1510]|
|*Other ：RF cable and Adaptor|
- Dipole antenna M40X (390MHｚ to )
- Spiral antenna M212 (2GHz to 18GHz)
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.
Handheld Spectrum Analyzer MSA438
Measurement frequency:50kHz to 3.3GHz, The most popular model in MSA400 series.
Electromagnetic anechoic box Taurus Series MY1530
Large size : Type corresponding to even big EUT .
Electromagnetic anechoic box Taurus Series MY1510
Small size : Portable and light weight type.