Handover tester MH3800
- Optimal configuration to simulate the change of radio wave in air.
- lead to quantifying the test environment, long run (aging) test and reduction of the verification time by automating the test.
- Enable 8 paths as standard and maximum 64 paths (controls 64 units of MAT 800/810 at once).
- It simulates the attenuation process of radio wave in which the communication of mobile terminal transfers from base station A to base station B.
- Handover (handoff) evaluation
- Fallback operation test (decrease in transmission speed)
- Long-run (aging) test
- High versatile and scalable system
- Simple scenario creation and control
- Target market
*Since MH3800 only simulates the communication environment, the evaluation of actual communication quality such as throughput measurement and packet capture needs an evaluation software such as iperf and Wireshark.
The strength of the radio wave when the mobile terminal moves closer or farther towards multiple base stations or access points can be simulated, and then the handover is caused.
The attenuation scenario can be synchronously controlled up to 64 channels.
The attenuation amount according to the distance to the cell can be switched continuously and without 1/4 interruption.
The high-speed programmable attenuator MAT 800/810 is an electronic variable attenuator and has a very fast switching speed of 2 μs. Therefore it can simulate the transient phenomena such as shadowing.
By automating the repetitive tests in the same scenario, the efficiency and time of test will be improved.
A continuous durability test in day and night can be also done by uninhabited.
If it is used within the frequency range from 300 MHz to 13.5 GHz, there is no need to worry about communication standards. The equipment doesn’t become obsolete, and also is excellent in versatility and scalability.
*The frequency range depends on which of the six models of MAT 800 A / B / C / D / E and MAT 810 is used.
The attenuation data creation & control software MAS 801 enables to create and control scenarios with intuitive operation.
Moreover, the attenuation data during executing scenario can be monitored.
Cellular phone (2G, GSM, 3G, CDMA, 4G, LTE, WiMAX, 5G and etc.), Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Zigbee, NFC, RFID, Wi-SUN, UWB, ETC 2.0, DSRC, M2M, Sensor, Wearable, Satellite communication and etc.
Applied frequency : 300MHz to 13.5GHz (depend on the model of programmable attenuator)
System configuration example
Handover in two paths of the wireless LAN (two access points and one client)
High-speed programmable attenuator
|Model||Frequency range||Maximum Attenuation||Maximuminput|
|MAT800A||1.5 to 4.5GHｚ||80dB||100mW
|MAT800B||3.0 to 9.0GHz|
|MAT800C||4.5 to 13.5GHz|
|MAT800D||1.95 to 5.85GHz|
|MAT800E||0.75 to 2.25GHz|
|MAT810||0.3 to 6.6GHz||60dB||25mW
Compact shielding box
|MY1510||380 x 165 x 380||315 x 100 x 315||70dB typ＠2.4GHz|
|MY1515||465 x 214 x 465||400 x 150 x 400||70dB typ＠2.4GHz||with fan|
|MY1520||520 x 520 x 520||460 x 460 x 460||70dB typ＠2.4GHz|
|MY1520SW||520 x 520 x 520||460 x 460 x 460||70dB typ＠2.4GHz||with shield window|
|MY1525||460 x 570 x 582||340 x 340 x 400||90dB typ＠2.4GHz||with fan|
|MY1530||1120 x 705 x 620||1000 x 500 x 500||70dB typ＠2.4GHz|
- Products Catalog
- Technical report
- Air simulation for wireless communication. (MAT800/MAT810)
- Technical data of VSWR and Attenuation.(MAT800)
- Technical data of VSWR and Attenuation.(MAT810)
- Technical data of VSWR and Attenuation.(MAT850)
- The Level correction of MAT800/MAT810 corresponding to several input frequency
- Near field and far field
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.