Real time IQ data recorder system MQ5300
- The IQ data captured by signal analyzer MSA538/558 are recorded in real time.
- Measure in the maximum 60MHz span.
- Suit for simultaneous measurement of different frequency bands and recording for a long time.
- The real time IQ data can be recorded over a long time.
- 60MHz maximum
- Simultaneously measure several different frequency bands.
- The spectrum can be displayed at real time.
- Measurement frequency Maximum8.5GHz
- Software included as standard
- Very low price
Since the large capacity disk is equipped, the real time IQ data can be recorded over a long time.
Frequency span：60MHz maximum
*when three units of MSA538/558 are used.
Even plural discontinuous and different frequency bands (ex. two-way communication by FDD) can be measured simultaneously.
*when plural units of MSA538/558 are used.
The spectrum can be displayed at real time even while recording the IQ data.
Frequency range：20kHz to 3.3GHz (MSA538) or 20kHz to 8.5GHz (MSA558)
The IQ data recorded can be played back and analyzed easily by using the basic software MAS550.
This system is very low price in spite of the real time measurement and large capacity storage.
Ex.1) Measurements up to maximum 60MHz span
- Such as measurement of interference that a carrier frequency gives and receives
- The hopping and burst signals occurring rarely can be captured exactly.
- The frequency of occurrence of the signal can be known.
Ex.2) Recording real time IQ data over a long time
- Such as measurement of DFS function of 5GHz band wireless equipment
- Enables measurement at the maximum 60MHz span.
- The weather radar signal can be captured because frame time is so fast as maximum 30us/frame.
- The transition of frequency can be monitored.
Ex3.) Simultaneous measurement of different frequency bands
- Such as measurement of two-way communication in wireless system
- Such different frequency bands as FDD system can be recorded simultaneously. (maximum 20MHz span/CH)
- Enables applications to stationary measurement and mobile measurement of the electric field strength, regarding LTE and ETC/DSRC.
Ex4.) Displaying spectrum at real time during recording IQ data
- Such as illegal radio wave monitoring and site survey
- The spectrum can be immediately checked on the spot.
- Such time domain analysis as power vs time and frequency vs time is possible.
- Voice demodulation of AM and FM signals is possible.
IQ data recorder SSD version(built-in PC and monitor) and Handheld signal analyzer x 3
Radio wave measurement example from LF band to UHF band (50kHz to 3GHz)
- Products Catalog
- Technical report
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.