Multiwindow waveform monitor MW4500
- Split-screen display of max 9 channels of signals captured with spectrum analyzer.
- Suitable for signal monitoring in broadcasting station and radio relay station.
- Split one large display into maximum nine channels.
- It is possible to specify the input channel to be displayed.
- Monitoring work becomes more efficient.
- Signal quality can be observed at a glance.
- Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
Since the signal quality needs to be monitored watching many displays in the existing monitoring system, system price is more expensive.
By using the multiwindow waveform monitor, maximum nine channels of spectrum waveforms can be simultaneously displayed on one screen.
The number of split screen is 1, 4 and 9 screens and the input channel to be displayed can be specified.
Since multiple waveforms can be displayed on one display, the monitoring work becomes more efficient.
By displaying in piles the reference waveform measured before, the degradation of signal quality can be observed at a glance.
Since spectrum analyzer enables battery operation, the system can be constructed in isolation from other power supply.
Specifications of spectrum analyzer
|Frequency range||50kHz to 3.3GHz||50kHz to 8.5GHz||20kHz to 3.3GHz||20kHz to 8.5GHz|
|Frequency span||0, 100kHz to 2GHz, Full||0, 100kHz to 5GHz, Full||0, 20kHz to 2GHz, Full||0, 20kHz to 5GHz, Full|
|RBW||3kHz to 3MHz||300Hz to 3MHz|
|VBW||100Hz to 1MHz|
|SSB phase noise||-90dBc/Hz@100kHz offset||-95dBc/Hz@100kHz offset|
|Average noise level||-127dBm＠1GHz||-140dBm@1GHz||-135dBm@1GHz|
|Input damage level||+27dBm, 25VDC|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50℃|
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.