Electromagnetic anechoic box (Shielding box)MY5310S
- Separate and assembled type that can be carried in a personnel elevator and installed in a narrow space
- This model use the ferrite tile as the electric wave absorber.
- Optimum for EMI test.
- For small EUT and equipped with a turntable of 220mm in diameter / 10kg in load.
|Door opening dimensions||510(W)×910(H)mm|
|Turntable||220mm in diameter
/10kg in load
|Radio wave absorber||Ferrite tile structured double|
|Reflection Loss||more than 20dB@35MHz to 2.2GHz|
- Easy and convenient to carry.
- Carry on by elevator possible.
It becomes easy and convenient to carry MY5310S in such small place as office building because it can be carried after divided into two.
It is possible to carry MY5310S by using a general size elevator with a capacity of 11 or more persons.
MY5310 adopts a structure for which the work for separation and assembly can be done without any special tool and knowledge.
Therefore, there is such a flexibility as being able to move MY5310S to another place again.
Dimensions after divided Width 680mm Depth 1080mm Height 1220mm Dimensions of elevator of 11 capacity Doorway width 800mm Depth 1350mm Height 2300mm
(Depending on JIS A4301)
- Table unit( for large-scale EUT )
This unit is equipped with a turntable of diameter 500mm and 50kg load.
- Spacer unit
The space unit of 610mm width inserted between two units divided enablesa wider space.
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.