Handheld Spectrum Analyzer MSA438E
- Compact, lightweight and low price!
- This handheld spectrum analyzer has performance and the function that are by no means inferior to a large-scale bench type.
- EMI measurement function is added
- Measurement Frequency
- Average Noise Level
50kHz to 3.3GHz
Cellular phone, 2.4GHz wireless LAN, 2.5GHz WiMAX, RF-ID, Broadcasting
- Average Noise Level:-127dBm＠1GHz
- Sweep Mode:-117dBm＠cf 1GHz，RBW 3kHz
Radiated and conducted emission measurement
PosPK(positive peak), QP(quasi-peak), AV(average)
9kHz, 120kHz, 1MHz
Magnetic field probe CP-2S is used to measure the noise on a print circuit board connecting to the spectrum analyzer.
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.