Handheld signal analyzer MSA558
- The world's first handheld signal analyzer with REAL TIME plus SWEEP system!
- With Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and conventional sweep systems, each strong point of both systems is usable.
- REAL TIME system enables unsteady signal measurement, time domain analysis and modulation analysis. SWEEP system enables measurement by wide span.
- Almost all of the applications of wireless communication systems are covered.
- Real Time Mode
In real time system, the spectrum which occurs in an instant won't be missed. It is optimum for analyzing a noise and a transitional phenomenon.
- Real time operation up to 8.5 GHz.
- 8 kinds of analyses
Spectrum, Spectrogram, OverWrite, Time domain analyses(5 kinds)
- 20MHz SPAN maximum
- Fast OverWrite analysis of 720 frames/sec
- Large memory of 16K frames and high speed USB communication of 19ms/sec.
20kHz to 8.5GHz
Possible of the measurements of 5GHz wireless LAN, 5.8GHz DSRC and wideband spurious signal because of wideband frequency range.
300Hz RBW minimum
- Average Noise Level:-157dBm/Hz
- Real Time Mode:-135dBm＠cf1GHz，span 20kHz
- Sweep Mode:-128dBm＠cf 1GHz，RBW 300Hz
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.