Handheld signal analyzer MSA558E
- The world's first handheld signal analyzer with REAL TIME plus SWEEP system!
- With Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and conventional sweep systems, each strong point of both systems is usable.
- Almost all of the applications of wireless communication systems are covered.
- EMI measurement function is added
- Real Time Mode
In real time system, the spectrum which occurs in an instant won't be missed. It is optimum for analyzing a noise and a transitional phenomenon.
- Real time operation up to 8.5 GHz.
- 8 kinds of analyses
Spectrum, Spectrogram, OverWrite, Time domain analyses(5 kinds)
- 20MHz SPAN maximum
- Fast OverWrite analysis of 720 frames/sec
- Large memory of 16K frames and high speed USB communication of 19ms/sec.
20kHz to 8.5GHz
Possible of the measurements of 5GHz wireless LAN, 5.8GHz DSRC and wideband spurious signal because of wideband frequency range.
300Hz RBW minimum
- Average Noise Level:-157dBm/Hz
- Real Time Mode:-135dBm＠cf1GHz，span 20kHz
- Sweep Mode:-128dBm＠cf 1GHz，RBW 300Hz
Radiated and conducted emission measurement
PosPK(positive peak), QP(quasi-peak), AV(average)
9kHz, 120kHz, 1MHz
Magnetic field probe CP-2SA is used to measure the noise on a print circuit board connecting to the spectrum analyzer.
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.