Conducted emission measurement based on CISPR standard
Using LISN and spectrum analyzer for EMI, the conducted emission (noise terminal voltage) measurement is realized at low cost and easily.
- MPW201B is a LISN (line impedance stabilization network) based on CISPR16-1-2. Absolute value and phase angle of the impedance meet to the requirements of the standard at 150kHz to 30MHz. (right figure) RF OUT terminal is also equipped with 10dB attenuator prescribed by the standard.
- Spectrum analyzer for EMI/MSA438E is equipped with the function (QP and AV detections,RBW:9kHz,120kHz@6dB) needed for EMI test. Therefore, MSA438E is ideal for EMI measurement.
- Using a dedicated EMI measurement software / MAS430, such parameters as bandwidth and threshold level will be automatically set only by specifying such EMI standards as CISPR11&12, EN55011&12, FCC Part15 and VCCI.
The tool which can realize conducted emission noise measurement easily is supplied at low cost.
|Spectrum analyzer for EMI ［MSA438E］/Lithium-ion battery ［MB400］|
|MSA438E calibration set|
|PC software for EMI［MAS430］/USBcables［MI400］|
|LISN［MPW201B］ *150kHz to 30MHz|
|Noise cut transformer *1.5kVA|
|Connection cables N => BNCcables［MC102+MA306］|
- Magnetic field probe CP-2S(10MH to 3GHz)
- Magnetic field probe MP-10L(150kHz to 1GHz)
- Loop antenna MLA101(10kHz to 30MHz)
- Ground plane 2m x 2m/ground wire
- Wooden table