High-Speed Programmable Attenuator MAT810
- There are no chattering and spike at switching moment.
- The precise simulation of wireless communication is capable by setting the attenuation step small.
- The frequency band is divided into sixteen and the calibration is done at each frequency so that the frequency characteristics of attenuation is made flat.
- The frequency range is so wide as 300MHz to 6.6GHz.
- The arbitrary attenuation programs is possible.
- Two methods are available for setup of attenuation, manual or program.
- 128kwords built-in program memory.
- Maximum 2μs switching (readout) speed.
- Three readout modes of FREE, BURST and GATE.
- Setup of hold off period by the number of clocks or by time.
Software for making attenuation program MAS800 (Standard accessory)
- Waveform creation
The nine types of standard waveforms are prepared like sine wave and triangle wave. A waveform is created by straight line input, arithmetic calculation input(addition, subtraction, clipping, offset and etc), one-point input and freehand line input by a mouse.
- Waveform editing and file management
Waveform editing and file management may be performed using CUT, COPY, PASTE and UNDO.
|Model||Frequency range||Attenuation||Input Power
|MAT810||300MHz to 6.6GHz||60dB||0.05dB||25mW||High-Speed
| Cellular phone1
| Cellular phone2
| Cellular phone3
|UWB||3.4 to 4.8GHz
|7.25 to 10.25GHz
|3.1 to 10.6GHz
11.72748 to 13GHz
1.04 to 2.03GHz
( Output VSWR : less than 2.0 )
High-Speed Programmable Attenuator Library
- Products Catalog
- Technical report
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.