ETC/DSRC inspection system ME9000
- Equipping with QPSK and ASK.
- It is an indispensable test system for OBE production line and development fuse.
- It is possible to build a system by selecting necessary items from abundant test items.
- A low-priced system.
- Based on ARIB STD-T75 and ARIB TR-T16.
- Equipped with two modulations of ASK and QPSK.
- Supports Profile 9 to 12 in ARIB STD-T75.
- Basic operation test, Dynamic motion test and Wireless system test can be performed.
- Wireless system test
- PC software MAS960
- The amplitude level calibration and the self-check of a system can be performed.
It is especially important for OBE equipped with both of ASK and QPSK modulation to be able to be tested on the condition of Profile 11.
Modulation factor (ASK), modulation accuracy (QPSK), receiving sensitivity and opening eye ratio (ASK) measurement can be performed in wireless system test besides seven test items (excluding "signal transmission speed") relating to the technical regulations conformity certification stipulated in the radio law.
It is used to control this ME9000 system.
Applicable test items
The arbitrary items from ① to ⑦ in the table below can be selected, and they can be brought together as one system.
For instance, ① and ② are selected in the initial development phase and ① , ② , ③ and ⑦ are selected in the production line.
The test can be done by both of the air connection and the coaxial connection.
In the test by the air connection, the shield box ME8661A equipped with a transmission antenna and a receiving antenna is needed.
Moreover, the personal computer and the PC software MAS960 are necessary at all the test items.
|①Basic operation test||Protocol test||
|②Dynamic motion test||
|③Wireless system test
（items relating to TRCC)
|Carrier off leakage power|
|Adjacent channel power|
|Spurious radiation strength|
|Radio wave strength emitted subordenately|
|Wireless system test
(items relating to TRCC)
|⑦Opening eye ratio||
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.