RFID read_write test
The RFID read/write test by using Anechoic box,signal analyzer and Programmable attenuator
- The various radio waves flit in the office and the factory. (PC, Server, Wireless LAN and etc.)
- The radio waves of a public wireless and being used in other offices enter from the outside. (Cellular phone, Wireless LAN and PHS)
- If the DUT (device under test) is measured in the anechoic box, the correct data can be gotten because outside noise is inteercepted and internal radio wave is absorbed.
- The programmable attenuator with the frequency range from 750MHz to 13.5GHz enables the simulation of the receiving sensitivity.
object : slight wireless / 900MHz UHF band of RFID
[Problem and solution]
- The measurement value from antenna displayed on a signal analyzer changes at each measurement
=> The measurement value becomes stable when the outside noise is cut off more than 60dB.
- The strong reflection occurs in the shield box
=> The reflection decreases when it is absorbed more than 10dB by the radio wave absorber.
- Fresnel zone is measured at the correct distance in the anechoic box
=> The measured data is almost same as in a chamber.
- The handover test and the carrier sense level can be simulated by using the programmable attenuator together.
slight wireless / 900MHz UHF band of RFID (Fresnel zone 35cm ellipse)
|Electromagnetic anechoic box MY1530||x 1|
|800MHz to 1GHz sleeve antenna M301||x 2|
|3.3GHz Signal analyzer MSA538||x 1|
|750MHz to 2.2GHzProgrammable attenuator MAT800E||x 1|
*詳細は弊社営業担当までお問合せ下さい。 *MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.
Electromagnetic anechoic box Taurus Series MY1530
Large size : Type corresponding to even big EUT .
REAL TIME + SWEEP system
Handheld signal analyzer MSA538
Measurement frequency:20kHz to 3.3GHz. The most popular model of the MSA500 series.
High-speed programmable attenuator MAT800
Multi-function programmable attenuator which can switch the attenuation by ultra high-speed (2μs). Maximum attenuation 80dB.