On-site measurement of radiated emission
Here is an example of on-site measurement of radiated emission at a site without a shield environment.
- This is on-site measurement system of radiated emission for pre-compliance.
- This is very convenient for measuring such large EUT as difficult to bring to a test site.
- This is excellent in cost performance because of a combination of our products.
- This can easily measure outdoors because of handy type measuring instruments.
- The near field probes can also be used to find radiated sources.
- Measure environmental noise at EUT power off.
- Measure the noise at EUT power on.
- Subtract ① from ② and take out only noise from the EUT.
|Handheld signal analyzer MSA538E||：20kHz to 3.3GHz，Equipped with QP / AV detection function|
|PC Software for EMI MAS530|
|Low Noise Amplifier MAP302||：20MHz to 3GHz，Gain：20dB|
|Biconical Antenna MAN150||：20MHz to 3GHz|
|Coaxial cable MC204||：1.5m，SMA P-P|
|Coaxial cable MC202||：3.0m，SMA P-P|
*MICRONIX Corporation reserves the right to make changes in design, specification and other information without prior notice.
Handheld signal analyzer MSA538E
This is a model in which EMI measurement function is added to MSA538.
Measurement frequency:20kHz to 3.3GHz
Low Noise Amplifier MAP302
Optimum for emission noise measurement.
Frequency range：20MHz to 3GHz
Biconical Antenna MAN150
Broadband, compact and lightweight antenna with frequency band from 20MHz to 3GHz.